Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wrap My Arms in Metal and Threads

  I saw this bracelet a while ago floating around the Internet and immediately fell in love.  Today, I found the site that actually shows how to make it.  HOLD ON, back up.  This bracelet is a DIY?  That is correct!  Though the actual instructions are not in English, there are pictorial directions that show just how easy this beautiful piece is to make.  Let's just say that I'm going to be heading to the craft store very very soon, but first, I must find a pretty chain bracelet in some sort of metallic.  Hope you enjoy and I would love to see what your bracelets turned out like also!

2 comments:

  1. Omg, can you please tell me where i can buy them or how to make them??? I want to advertise them on the Young Enterpreuner -- in Dubai

    and please send me a reply or something like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really easy to make! Don't waste your money on buying a fancy overpriced friendship bracelet when you can customize and personalize and DIY one! Here are the instructions I used: http://juliapetit.com.br/home/grampo-e-linha/

    I believe there is an English translation on that site somewhere. Either way, to make these, all you do is braid your thread through a chain link. Very simple. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete