Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Simplicity is Not an Understatement

 As I mentioned before, I love leggings for spring.  It's not just that I might be a little lazy as finals are narrowing in, but leggings have the perfect texture and color that goes with nearly everything in my closet. I thoroughly enjoy how something simple can look really put together and still feel great.  Barney's basically nails this idea in a variety of looks for any occasion.  Fashion is not about wearing loads of accessories or wearing wacky pattern combinations.  You can wear the most basic garments and still look fashionable.  The key is to wear your clothes with confidence, even if you are very tired from studying calculus 3 all the time like me!  Here are some basic staples that I hope to incorporate into my closet.


1. Zara Studio Mini Skirt - $79.90
2. Zara Striped Shirt - $39.90
3. UO Kimchi Blue Mix Fabric Crepe Jacket - $59.00
4. Topshop Harbour Black Jelly Sandals -  £10.00
5. Gorjana Knox Bracelet - $38.00
6. Zara Polka Dot T-Shirt - $29.90
7. J. Crew Pastime Pant - $69.50
8. F21 Double Braided Headwrap - $1.50

No comments:

Post a Comment