Monday, May 23, 2011

More Tea, Please

 Things in my life seem to be on hiatus...except for school.  Go figure.  One thing that has been on my mind when I get the time to daydream is weddings.  I've been obsessed after watching Tori and Dean sTORIbook Weddings.  I really love those two, and with them coming out with a new show about event planning, I was sent over the moon.  I LOVE planning events!  The only problem is this new craze of mine is that I'm not going to be planning a wedding anytime soon.  What am I doing over here?  I decided to channel my energy and need to look up craft ideas, recipes, outfits, and even sometimes venues into something more practical...something that I could actually do this year.  My next thought: a tea party.  Tea parties can by just as beautiful as a wedding without having to be super romantic or expensive.  Phew!  I have been wanting to have a tea party for quite some time now, and actually planning one seems like a more tangible feat these days.  I love the thought of wearing really pretty and elegant dresses while basking in the beauty of a sea of flowers.  However, where I live, I don't see too many flowers, so I will have to make my own.  But that's part of the fun, right?  Here I have created a huge collaboration of ideas and inspiration for creating a low budget tea party.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment