Cutler Gross glass shade
298 GBP - aubinandwills.com
I really enjoy the idea of colorblocking as a trend for spring. It's a good preparation to transition into summer, but it still has the crisp and fresh look that is reminiscent of this time of year. My current favorite colors to combine include a collaboration of citrus-y brights, but mainly I really like a neon yellow and a cobalt blue. The trick with colorblocking is that you can't just have one color top over a different color bottom. To really look polished and put together, you need pattern and/or texture. To break up the yellow and blue in this look, I think that adding black and white details in striped prints really adds interest without being overbearing. The coral/orange beaded necklace and the rope-like texture on the espadrilles add subtle detail. I guess the color scheme sort of replicates a trendy rendition of Dory from the movie Finding Nemo, but I have to be honest when I say that I really like this ensemble. Too bad all of the pieces are so expensive...
298 GBP - aubinandwills.com
I really enjoy the idea of colorblocking as a trend for spring. It's a good preparation to transition into summer, but it still has the crisp and fresh look that is reminiscent of this time of year. My current favorite colors to combine include a collaboration of citrus-y brights, but mainly I really like a neon yellow and a cobalt blue. The trick with colorblocking is that you can't just have one color top over a different color bottom. To really look polished and put together, you need pattern and/or texture. To break up the yellow and blue in this look, I think that adding black and white details in striped prints really adds interest without being overbearing. The coral/orange beaded necklace and the rope-like texture on the espadrilles add subtle detail. I guess the color scheme sort of replicates a trendy rendition of Dory from the movie Finding Nemo, but I have to be honest when I say that I really like this ensemble. Too bad all of the pieces are so expensive...
...which is why I have included the above cheaper alternatives!
1. Zara Studio Trousers - $59.90
2. Zara Full Top with Sleeves - $39.99
3. Urban Outfitters Striped Ruana - $39.00 $9.99
4. Forever 21 Knotted Basketweave Wedges - $24.80
5. H&M Sunglasses - £4.99
6. H&M Necklace - £5.99
7. Urban Outfitters Deena and Ozzy Double Front Zip Mid Satchel - $59.00









No comments:
Post a Comment