Monday, May 23, 2011

me Me ME!

  I have been blogging for a while, but this particular blog is pretty new.  I once mentioned that there was no need for introductions and a huge list of things I like because you will soon get to know me through my various posts.  HOWEVER, I think it is a little strange that you have been reading this blog and haven't really been given the chance to put the face to the name.  Speaking of the name, my name is Jasmine Uyeda.  My last name inspired my blog name because the American way to pronounce my last name is "yu-way-duh!"  Sometimes that's hard for people to remember, so my family came up with the mnemonic of pronouncing my last name like "you ate a" sandwich.  Clever, right?  Another good one is "you wait a" minute.  Anyway, that's that.
  I would like to share a few pictures with you for future reference.  All of these will be old, but I promise to have updated pictures in the near future.
   (From Left: Me, Jimmy, Mo, Pono)
  This is us.  I moved to Washington to hang out with these lame-o's.  Needless to say, we never catch ourselves in awkward situations and we always know how to play it cool, as evidenced by this picture.
  Ok, now THIS is me.  I think this is probably one of the best pictures of me.  It shows how poised and graceful I always am.  That's why Jimmy likes me.  I'm like a ballerina and I never embarrass him in public.  Wait....
   Ok, so sometimes I do, which is why he feels the need to throw the fist of fury in my face - jokingly, though, because he could never actually beat me up.  I have way more brawn than him.
  But either way, how could you hurt such an adorable face?????!!!  Answer me that.  I guess in the end we're all jokesters.  We mess around and pull pranks and hardly ever take anything seriously.  Well, I try to, but it's hard when this
is what I have to deal with.
  Regardless of my frustrations with getting him to quit playing video games and clean up the apartment, we're perfect for each other.  Besides, being an amazing Suzy Homemaker allows me to ask for favors from him, like being part-time photographer for this blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment