Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Things

  This weekend was fairly busy with mounds of chores and homework.  I could probably give you a page long list of all the things I accomplished, but I'd rather share more interesting things.  Needless to say, after a tiring and stressful weekend, I needed to take some time out for myself.


  I started off by baking some cinnamon crumb cake muffins!  Unfortunately, these were just from a box, so I don't have a great recipe to share.  I have yet to taste them, but my apartment smells delicious!

  I later cuddled up under my leopard print Snuggie and caught up on some guilty pleasure TV shows.

  While my muffins were cooling down, I lit some candles and drew a bath for myself.  Baths are truly my number one stress reliever!  (Side note: that bird painting was created by one of my very dear friends, Lizzy Mayes.)
  While taking a bath, I put on my Adele radio station on Pandora.  That station is perfect to listen to while relaxing!  I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and took some time out for yourselves to just stop and smell the flowers.

2 comments:

  1. I found you jas! Wooot. I'm excited to read more of your blogs:) && I am addicted to adele. I randomly bought one of her cd's once to try something new and I can't get enough now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?? She's really good!

    ReplyDelete