I promise that I'll keep boring posts like this to a minimum. Hopefully some of you will appreciate this though!
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Nerd Alert
No, this post will not be about how glasses are now cool to wear even if they aren't prescription. I'm not going to give you a style low-down on how to wear the perfect button-up with trousers and oxfords. This post goes out to all of the science and mathematics majors in the world. Why is this relevant? I'm currently studying for finals and knew that some of you are as well. I just wanted to share some useful tools that will make studying go a little more smoothly. As a biology major myself, I understand the trials and tribulations of trying to get that calculus and physics homework done without going through 50 pages of engineering paper. Well, here I have some helpful websites that my professors actually had my class learn about. Welcome to Calc Plot 3D and Wolfram Alpha. Both are sure to help you understand your graphs and concepts better, and they're free to use! Calc Plot 3D is great for looking at vectors from all angles while Wolfram Alpha can explain all kinds of problems. Here's to getting good grades in challenging classes.
Labels:
personal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment