Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dollar Shoes, Dollar Game, Dollar Fun

  Hey guys, last night I officially began my summer break with "a dollar a game" bowling with some friends.  Everyone did exceptionally well the first game with all six of us scoring over 100.  Jimmy never scores over 100 in bowling.  He likes to mask his poor bowling skills by being the funny guy tossing the ball between his legs or throwing it as fast he can.  Despite his goofy moves, he actually beat me for once!  At that point, the competition was on.  More and more friends gathered, and out of ten of us, I got the third highest cumulative score!  The best bowler of the night was our friend Pono:
  We were originally playing with three girls (Meagan, Heather, and myself) against three guys (Pono, Keith, and Jimmy).  I think that if we took Pono out of the equation, we would have most definitely beat the guys.  Or maybe if we had just played against Pono instead.  Despite losing, I would not have traded these ladies for any other girls in the world.  They were fun and amazing bowlers:


  Pono mentioned something earlier in the night that I think is actually sooooooooo true: it's funny how everyone's competitiveness comes out in a silly game of bowling.  Let me tell you, it was on last night!  However, there were no hurt feelings or sore losers, and everyone went home happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment