Over the weekend, Jimmy and I went to do some toiletry shopping at Target. Lucky for us, they happened to be giving out amazing goodie bags that day. Aside from getting a reusable bag that Jimmy now uses as his lunch bag, we received a FULL size of the John Frieda Full Repair Conditioner. Well, since Jimmy neither uses heat on his hair or colors it EVER, I had to be the guinea pig. I'm very particular on what shampoos and conditioners I use. I use so many different products in my hair all the time that I need a shampoo/conditioner set that is not only weightless and fragrant, but cause build-up or stickiness in my hair. I don't use Herbal Essence or Aussie, sometimes use Pantene or Garnier Fructise, but really like using my TRESemme set. Naturally, being this picky causes me to be skeptical on new products, but I decided to go for it. I had to buy the shampoo because I can't have one without the other!
It has been four days in a row that I've used the John Frieda and I'm loving it. It has not done any damage to my hair so far and feels even more weightless than my TRESemme. The best part? It smells amazing! I'm sort of obsessed. After a couple of hours running around doing errands, my hair still smells like it came straight out of the shower. Jimmy had an Ultimate Frisbee game the other day and wanted to go out to dinner. I told him that he smelled pretty smelly, but joked that the great smell of my hair would protect me and mask his scent. Not sure if he appreciated that, but the point is that this new shampoo and conditioner is THAT great.

No comments:
Post a Comment