Monday, November 28, 2011

New Needles

  Yesterday, after my dad dropped my grandma back at home, he brought me back a whole new set of colorful knitting needles!  I was really really happy that my grandma decided to send these back with him for me to have because I had only one pair...which broke.  I'll finally be able to finish the scarf I'm making from the nice yarn my mom got for me when she visited Michigan!  I decided that since these needles were so pretty, I had to put them on display.  I found a simple square vase that we had, and placed my knitting needles (and width ruler) in that.  Here's a quick-pic of it:
  While I'm showing you a bit of my room, I thought I'd share the rest of my new little set-up since I moved in fairly recently.  This is the first time anyone will be living in this room since my parents finished this addition recently.  It's the sun-room, which both has benefits and faults.  First of all, it's really beautiful to wake up in the morning and see the sun shining on me and the orange and yellow leaves falling around me.  Since there are so many windows, I hardly ever have to use my lights.  Woohoo conserving energy!  But that being said, it's also disconcerting to not have any curtains at all, especially since we have people walking around in our backyard weekly!  Oh well, at least the bathroom is right inside the house.  Oh yes, I say "inside the house" because I technically live outside.  In fact, my parents could lock me in my room if they wanted to!  But, they don't. :)
 (Sitting area)
 (More sitting space plus part of my wardrobe)
 (Desk)
(Bed/couch)

2 comments:

  1. Its really pretty jas! Looks like its out of a pottery barn magazine.

    ReplyDelete