Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cozy Afternoons

  Autumn has already begun and I could not be happier.  I love all the change that comes with this season: fresh scents, cozy textures, and warm colors.  Today I decided to sit down while eating my lasagna and think about a few things that made today feel exceptionally comfortable.
  Yesterday I went to Bath and Body Works to get some new hand soaps and candles for both Troy's home and my new place.  There were actually way too many choices, so it was a real test of self-control.  We have already tested two of the candles so far, and I really love both.  My current favorite is the "Cranberry Pear Bellini" that I lit this morning while taking a steaming hot shower.

  After my shower, I decided to do my hair and make-up while listening to:
  Then I proceeded to get dressed and put on one of my favorite new sweaters.  Later this afternoon I shall be baking some bread, so look forward to a new recipe post!

No comments:

Post a Comment