Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Black and Teal

  The other day I felt like I just needed some time to focus on myself.  I made pizza bagels for the boys for dinner, and then proceeded to give myself a fancy little manicure while gossiping with Katherine.  I knew I wanted to paint my nails black because I'm dark like that, but then I got the idea to add a little sparkle and a pop of color.  I initially wanted to paint the moons of my nails teal, but that was a little too difficult for me and I was getting impatient, so I went with a racing stripe sort of effect instead.  I must say that I'm rather pleased with how it turned out, though I did mess up a lot.  Practice makes perfect though, right?  I will definitely be doing other variations of this idea in the future.
From left to right: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in "Invisible", Sinful Colors in "Rise and Shine", JoAnn Craft Essentials glitter in "Silver", Pure Ice in "Black Rage"

No comments:

Post a Comment