Saturday, July 23, 2011
Moving Out and Moving On
I need to give y'all an update. Jimmy and I broke up about a month ago. Honestly, I am devastated, but there's light shining through. He's about to move about an hour north of us now for work, and instead of going with him, I'm going to find my new place to live. I'll miss him a lot, but separation is good. Besides, I'll be able to decorate my own space how I want to. Yes! Now this is where you all come in: I need some design inspiration. When I was a child, an unusual one at that, I wanted to grow up to be...not a princess, not the president, not an athlete, but an interior designer. I used to collect those free paint sample cards from Home Depot and scheme up ideas. Sadly, I've lost interest, but I know that the blogging world has so many artistic people. If you come across this post and have an eye for detail, I would definitely love some input. Until then, I'll be spending my week apartment hunting. :)
Labels:
personal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
girlie, i can help you with that. :] just lemme know what kind of stuff you want and i can make it work amazingly. :] love you sexy mama. <3
ReplyDelete