After a long day, sometimes all a girl wants to do is draw a long and warm bubble bath filled with her favorite scent, listen to some soothing music, and eat a sinful bowl of ice cream. This girl did just that the other night. My choice of ice cream was this special find called "Salted Pretzel Caramel." It reminded me of a salted hot chocolate, so I knew I had to at least try it. I mean, who doesn't love a salty-sweet combo? Boy was this ice cream good, and this is coming from a girl who doesn't indulge herself in sweets too often. There were small little chunks of chocolate, caramel, and pretzel all mixed in a creamy vanilla ice cream. My favorite part was when I got to the bottom of my bowl where just a bit of ice cream left a melted, soupy mess. I would go in for a spoonful and I would find caramel sediment in my mouth. That extra nitty gritty surprise at the end may sound yucky, but that really is where all the flavor is. Hurry and get your carton before it's out of stock!
No comments:
Post a Comment