Hello all! September has been a busy month for me. It seems like all I do is travel and go to work. I'm still looking for a place to live in Seattle since it takes me nearly two hours to get to work everyday, and that sort of costs me a little too much and just takes away my precious time. I haven't had a lot of luck sadly, but I still have that dream of living in the city.
When I'm not super busy trying to do a good job at being accessories manager at Forever 21 (can you tell that I'm kinda sorta proud?), I get to hang around the usual group. This month was Aaron's 25th birthday! He loves it because he is now halfway to 50! We're a really young and hip group over here. Just last night our other friend Tim found a grey hair. I'm excited to start buying anti-aging cream soon. Anyway, it was Aaron's birthday and we spent the night out at dinner at this great hibachi grill. My other friend Katherine had never been to a place like this, so I'm really glad she got to experience it. For those of you who don't know, at these kinds of Japanese restaurants, the chefs actually cook right in front of you. And it's not just that they cook, it's like a show. They do tricks with knives and fire and flip dishes into their hats or pockets. It's definitely worth the money. Now I have to warn you about this picture I'm about to present. All of us were a little perturbed at the fact that none of us look like we want to be sitting next to each other. I have to say that we are quite an eclectic group, each with their own very distinct personality, but when you put that into picture form and see how we really look, it's unsettling and laughable at how perfectly awkward we look together. Maybe it's because we had one too many shots of sake that night, but either way I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment